On March 15, 2011 at 14.00 PM meeting of the Academic Council ZSMU is held in Auditorium No. 4.
- Results of students’ progress 1 st and 2 nd medical faculties and the Faculty of Pharmacy on the results of the fall semester 2010-2011 academic year.
Ext: Assoc. Neryanov J. M., Assoc. Kompaniets V. M., Assoc. Colonels J. F.,
Assoc. Kremser O. A.
- On the state of training and the medical care of correspondence training pharmacists and ways to improve it.
Ext: Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy correspondence courses Assoc. Pryakhin A. R. Commission: Assoc. Pryakhin A. R. (Chairman), Professor. Knish E. G., Prof. Fate V. S., Prof. Kovalenko S. I.
- Information on the implementation of decisions of the Academic Council of the University of 16.03.2010, on the question “about the national-patriotic education of students and the formation of her social consciousness.”
Ext.: Assoc. Bidzilya P. A.
The Board: Prof. Krut U. Y. (Chairman), Professor. Zhadko V. A., PhD on Philology Sciences Sepety D. P., PhD on Philology Sciences Spoke N. V., deputy dean on educational work on medfakulteta. Assoc. Kravchenko V. I., deputy dean on educational work on farmfakultetu ; Assoc. Puchalski I. A.
- Adoption of those dissertations.
Ext.: Chairman of the Scientific Planning Commission of Prof. Bocharov V. A.
- The election for the vacant position:
– Head of Department of Internal Medicine No. 3 – Dotsenko, S.J.
– Head of Department of Psychiatry, Addiction and Medical Psychology – Chugunov V. V.
– Head of Department UEF honey. and farmtovaroznavstva – Knish E. G.
– Professor of general surgery and care – Kapshitar A. A.
– Professor of Pediatric Surgery and eanesteziologii – Kireev S. S.
– Professor farmhimii – Kovalenko S. I.
– Associate Professor of farmhimii – Sabelnik K. P.
– Associate Professor of Nervous Diseases – Reticle I. V.
– Associate Professor of hospital pediatrics and pediatric infectious diseases – Pashkova O. E.
– Senior Lecturer Department of Organic and Bio. Organic Chemistry – A. S.
- Conferring academic status:
– Professor of general surgery and care – Ganja V. V.
– Professor of hospital pediatrics and pediatric infectious diseases – Reznichenko Y. G.
– Associate Professor of tuberculosis and pulmonology – Puchalski, N. S.
– Associate Professor of Internal Medicine No. 2 – Demidenko A.
– Associate Professor of Dermatology and Venereology and cosmetics with a cycle of aesthetic medicine FPO – Veretelnik O. V.
Rector of the Medical University
Professor M. Kolesnik
Assistant Professor G. K. Rogulchenko